Georgia Institute of Technology
2019 - 2020
- Artificial IntelligenceComputer Vision, Statistical Machine Learning, Autonomous Robotics
- Distributed Systems Distributed Systems Theory, Cloud, Blockchain technology
- Hardware Adv Processor architecture, Embedded systems software
2016 - 2019
- Multimedia Data ProcessingDigital Signal & Image processing, Computer Graphics
- High-Performance ComputingParallel Computing, GPGPU Computing, BLAS basics
- Software Engineering Networks, Security, Cross-platform programming
2014 - 2016
- Calculus, Algebra, Physics. Basics in Computer Science, Control and Electronics
2021 - Present
Main maintainer for LidarView / VeloView open-source LiDAR data vizualization software based on ParaView.
Engineered Networking/Pcap related code and packet interpretation infrastructure. Significantly improved User/Developer Experience through build automation, packaging solutions and UI improvements. Optimized various computer vision / Data processing pipelines and set up interoperability with existing frameworks.
Links: https://www.paraview.org/lidarview/ https://www.paraview.org/
6 months - 2019
Engineered and managed the development of a persistent person tracking & counting software solution for the FOCUS-AI-PCD, hardware intended for the monitoring of an aircraft cabin in a multi-camera setting. The system operates in realtime, handling crowd occlusions in noisy environments, using reduced harware-accelerated ressources. (C++, CUDA, ARM Mbed)
ONERA The French Aerospace Lab
2 months - 2018
Development and integration of inertial-aided feature tracking solutions for embedded systems, benchmark and testing in simulated and field conditions.
The implementation involved the following tools: (C++, Python, CUDA , ROS Framework, OpenCV)
Georges Pompidou European Hospital
2 months - 2017
Implemented lightweight web browser extensions paired with webservices to monitor computer equipment and perform software maintenance remotely. The service collected logs and performed periodic scans to keep track of equipment's states (Web, QT C++, Python)
2 months - 2015
Further expanded an hotel management system's semantic web API, in compliance with the OpenTravel Alliance standards. The task involed software development, web networking and XML schemas manipulation. (Web, C#)
4 months - 2017
Academic project in partnership with a small company. High focus on transaction processing, data compatibility and user experience.
Net7 and 7Fault
2016 - 2019
Engaged in multiple Hackathons, programming contests and talks.
- High-performance Software Engineering, Parallel Computing
- Scientific Visualization, Computer Graphics, Interactive GUIs
- Cross-Platform programming, Multi-OS Management, DevOps
- Computer vision, Digital Image Processing
- C++20, Python(CPython Interop), GPGPU
- OpenGL/GLSL, VTK, QT, Blender
- CMake, Clang, Emscripten, Git
- Eigen, Ceres
- Languages: English: full professional and technical proficiency, French: native speaker, German: intermediate
- TOEIC: 985/990 - GRE General Test: V154 - Q161 - A3.0
- Provided paid IT-Support and guidance to small businesses and individuals for 5+ years
- E-Sports enthusiast, Rock climbing & watersports.